Dallas Car Dealer Fraud Lawyer
Fort Worth Auto Fraud Lawyer
With a history going back to 1994, the law firm of Frenkel & Frenkel has always represented people who were injured as a result of others' negligence. A growing area of our law practice assists clients who were defrauded by commercial entities such as car dealers.
We are passionate lawyers who work to protect the legal rights of clients who were taken advantage of, or flat out lied to. Contact us to schedule a free evaluation of your potential car dealer fraud claim.
Our car dealer fraud practice advocates for people who were ripped off because car dealers knowingly committed acts such as the following:
- They did not reveal that a car had been submerged during a hurricane or other flooding.
- They added bogus charges to purchases that they expected consumers not to notice.
- They knowingly sold consumers worthless products at exorbitant prices. This was the case with an older woman who was fraudulently charged $4,000 for a worthless vehicle. We obtained a judgment to the tune of $30,000 for this grateful client — and hopefully helped deter that car dealer from committing similar acts of fraud on other customers.
For a list of cases against KIA dealerships in Plano and Irving, Texas, click here.
Were You an Unwitting Victim of Auto Sales Fraud?
You may have been a victim of car dealer fraud if you purchased a new or used vehicle in the last three years and the dealer helped arrange your financing and any of the following occurred:
- The dealer was paid a kickback by your bank for secretly marking up your interest rate.
- You were told that you were "upside down" with respect to your trade-in vehicle — that is, the payoff on your trade-in was higher than its value.
- You purchased an extended warranty, theft protection or credit insurance.
- You were told that the APR in your contract was the best rate the dealer could find for you.
- You were not provided a copy of truth-in-lending disclosures until after you had already made the deal and signed the contract.
Call or e-mail our law offices to schedule a free consultation regarding a potential consumer fraud claim. Bring documentation related to your auto purchase or lease if possible so that we can get right to work on your case.