Fort Worth Medical Malpractice Attorney
Surgery is complex and risky under the best of circumstances. Successful surgical procedures are the result of carefully coordinated efforts by surgeons, nurses, anesthesiologists and post-op caregivers. If surgery went wrong and you or a family member suffered serious harm as a result, you need answers. You may be able to obtain compensation to pay for medical treatment and other losses such as lost wages that you must now deal with because of a surgical mistake. In the case of a fatality, your family may have reason to file a wrongful death claim against a surgeon or hospital.
Surgical Errors are Negligent Acts
Contact a lawyer at the personal injury and medical malpractice law firm of Frenkel & Frenkel in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex to schedule a free initial consultation regarding your or your loved one's botched surgery.
- Was a foreign object left in your body, causing infection and/or necessitating follow-up surgery while you were still in recovery from the first operation?
- Was the wrong body part operated on — such as the wrong kidney, the wrong arm, the wrong breast or the wrong leg?
- Did carelessness result in an injury to your bladder, bowels or pancreas when another organ was being operated on?
- Did you suffer a brain injury because of anesthesia errors?
- Did your loved one die on the operating table without a clear explanation as to why?
We Understand the Law and We Know How to Present Compelling Cases
The medical malpractice lawyers at Frenkel & Frenkel stand beside people who have been wronged as a result of others' negligence. We were insurance defense attorneys before forming this law firm. This background gives us knowledge and experience that helps us prepare compelling cases on behalf of our injured and bereaved clients. Contact us to schedule a consultation.