Dallas Car Accident Lawyer
Fort Worth Auto Accident Attorney
The Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex is notorious for the high-volume traffic on its major roads and freeways. Wherever auto accidents occur, the most urgent concern is to ensure that the injured driver or passenger receives the best medical care available. But you also want to secure full and fair compensation for any injuries and losses.
Car accidents are common on such highways as I-75 (Central Expressway), I-635 (LBJ Freeway), I-20, I-30 (R.L. Thornton Freeway), I-35 (Stemmons Freeway), Loop 12 (Northwest Highway), the George Bush Freeway, Beltline, Midway, and highways 360, 183 (Airport Freeway), 114 (John Carpenter Freeway), 175 (C.F. Hawn Freeway), 190 (George Bush Turnpike), 67 (Marvin D. Love Freeway), and Spur 366 (Woodall Rodgers Freeway). Many say that the most dangerous intersection in the Dallas, Fort Worth metro area is Park and Preston.
Contact the law offices of Frenkel & Frenkel to schedule a free initial consultation after a head-on collision, rollover accident, or a T-bone collision caused injuries such as an open or closed head injury, traumatic brain injury (TBI), broken leg, whiplash, or any soft tissue or spinal cord injury
If an uninsured motorist or underinsured motorist was involved in the car accident, you are strongly encouraged to seek the assistance of an attorney who understands UIM cases. At the law offices of Frenkel & Frenkel, we focus on the following critical aspects of car accidents:
- Pursuing every available avenue to lift the everyday burdens that threaten to overwhelm an individual and a family after an auto collision
- Helping our clients receive top-quality medical treatment with no out-of-pocket costs
- Seeking reimbursement for lost wages through all available means including short-term disability insurance
- Insisting on our injured clients' right to receive therapy and other rehabilitative treatment recommended by their doctors
- Obtaining compensation from liable parties for ambulance or helicopter expenses
- Investigating the causes of the car accident and any factors — such as defective brakes, air bags or seat belts — that may have made the injuries worse
- Holding negligent parties and their insurers responsible
We are well aware that legal action cannot undo your injuries or bring back a lost family member after a fatal car accident. The remedy that our legal system offers victims is monetary compensation. But sometimes there are other conditions attached to a settlement or verdict, such as a commitment on the part of negligent parties to take actions to prevent similar accidents in the future.
Contact Frenkel & Frenkel after a car or truck collision to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our car accident attorneys. Learn how we can help you in ways you may not have even expected after a car wreck. We may be able to help you claim insurance benefits that you weren't aware of, such as mortgage protection insurance or car payment insurance.