Dallas Personal Injury Lawyer
Fort Worth Accident Attorney
Time after time, we have proven wrong those skeptics who were not willing to pursue justice for our clients. Sometimes, we were the first place that an aggrieved client turned for help, and we were able to assist. Other times, after other lawyers turned down personal injury or consumer law cases, we have persisted and obtained favorable outcomes for clients who were told they had no chance.
We Succeed in Tough Cases
By looking at the facts more closely, consulting with seasoned experts and putting our collective minds to work on challenging cases, we know how to succeed and obtain compensation for our clients' injuries and other losses.
Do You Need a Second Opinion After an Auto/18-Wheeler Accident or Injury or Nursing Home Incident?
Whether or not you have already sought legal representation to pursue a car or trucking crash claim, we welcome the opportunity to discuss your legal situation. Contact us to schedule a free initial consultation regarding any of the following:
- Car Accidents - Wherever and however an auto accident occurs, the most urgent concerns are to ensure that the injured driver or passenger receives the best medical care available and obtains full and fair compensation for injuries and other losses.
- Truck Accidents - Dallas-Fort Worth is a major north-south and east-west throughway for cross-country semi tractor-trailer/18-wheeler traffic. Frenkel & Frenkel has handled numerous trucking accident cases involving out-of-town truckers as well as car and truck accidents involving local drivers. Sadly, many of those cases have involved deaths of young persons or other catastrophic injuries. Investigation has revealed not only ordinary negligence, but also gross negligence in many instances.
- Motorcycle Accidents - If a motorcyclist is lucky enough to survive a crash with a car, truck or bus, the rider often suffers serious injuries such as broken bones or serious internal injuries.
- Drunk Driving Accidents - An investigation of a DWI/DUI crash often reveals that liability extends beyond the drunk person to a bar, restaurant or other vendor who enabled the person to continue to drink despite being clearly intoxicated. This type of litigation is referred to as dram shop (or dram shoppe). If an establishment over-serves a legal customer or one under the legal drinking age, they may be responsible for subsequent injury or damages.
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Accidents - Talk to a pedestrian and bicycle accident lawyer at Frenkel & Frenkel in Dallas to learn about your legal rights and obtaining maximum compensation for your injuries.
- Bus, Plane and Train Accidents - If you decide to work with us to obtain the compensation that you need and deserve after being involved in a car-bus wreck or pedestrian-bus collision, we will employ professional accident reconstructionists to help us create visual aids to be used when we present your case to insurance claims adjusters, judges or juries.
- Medical Malpractice - A frank discussion with an experienced lawyer is a wise starting point when you suspect medical malpractice. We have handled many different types of medical malpractice case, including retained instruments, wrong surgery site, negligent surgery, negligent prescription handling, nursing home negligence, and many others.
- Birth Injury - A subset of medical malpractice, if your child suffered a birth injury, your family can face extraordinary expenses for a very long time to account for medical expenses, therapy, special education and special equipment. Not every birth injury is a case, of course. However, sometimes a birth injury could have been prevented. Let an expert physician examine your case to make that determination.
- Surgical Errors - The medical malpractice lawyers at Frenkel & Frenkel stand beside victims and people who have been injured by surgical negligence. Another subset of medical malpractice, we have handled cases involving wrong surgical site negligence, in preoperative surgical negligence and other types of cases.
- Prescription/Dosage Errors - If you were injured or if a family member lost his or her life as a result of a medication error, you should discuss the case with an experienced medical malpractice lawyer. Identification of responsible parties — the doctor, pharmacist, nurse, hospital or nursing home assistant — requires experience and skill.
- Drug Litigation - When a defective drug is put on the market, widespread harm results. The Dallas law firm of Frenkel & Frenkel handles individual or class action lawsuits against pharmaceutical manufacturers.
- Auto Defects - The decision to pursue a defective auto parts lawsuit should be made only when there is strong reason to believe it will be successful. An experienced product liability lawyer at Frenkel & Frenkel can evaluate your claim and determine whether you have a case.
- Roof Crush and Vehicle Rollovers - If you were seriously injured or if a loved one suffered paralysis or died when a car roof was crushed in an SUV rollover accident, contact the law offices of Frenkel & Frenkel to schedule a free initial consultation. Learn how to protect your legal rights when unsafe vehicle design caused injury or other losses in an SUV rollover accident.
- Air Bag and Seat Belt Defects - Our attorneys are passionate advocates for drivers and passengers who suffered preventable injuries caused by defective seat belts or air bags.
- Auto Dealer Fraud - We help clients recover financial losses that result from the fraudulent actions of commercial entities such as car dealers.
- Texas Unfair Debt Collection - If you have experienced abusive debt collection practices, a consumer advocacy lawyer at Frenkel & Frenkel in Dallas can evaluate your case and help you stop the harassment.
- Crane and Other Construction Accidents - There have been widespread reports of crane failures and severe injuries and death that these incidents leave in the wake. Contractors and subcontractors must adhere to OSHA safety regulations to avoid preventable accidents. If you were injured on the job, our lawyers can help explain your options for pursuing compensation.
- Product Liability - At the law offices of Frenkel & Frenkel in Dallas, our lawyers pursue justice on behalf of people who have suffered injury or lost loved ones as a result of dangerous or defective products.
- Dog Bites - We aggressively pursue full and fair compensation for clients attacked by dangerous breeds of dogs or known vicious dogs.
- Nursing Home Abuse - We provide legal representation and pursue compensation for injuries or deaths caused by nursing home neglect or elder abuse.
- Fraternity Hazing - At the law offices of Frenkel & Frenkel, we seek compensation for victims injured during fraternity hazing incidents.
- Wrongful Death - When a family member has died due to another's negligence or corporate negligence or gross negligence, we help the survivors obtain compensation for the many devastating effects of the loss of a loved one.
- Asbestos Injury - The personal injury lawyers at the Dallas law firm of Frenkel & Frenkel can help if you have developed a health ailment — typically mesothelioma — as a result of exposure to deadly asbestos as an employee in the railroad, mining, automotive, construction, shipbuilding or petroleum industries.
- Burns, Explosions and Electrocutions - We represent clients who suffer serious injuries in a car accident, gas explosion, scalding accident, electrical accident, gasoline spill, household fire or industrial accident.
Contact a lawyer at the law offices of Frenkel & Frenkel to schedule a free initial consultation regarding an accidental injury, a fatal accident or suspected consumer fraud.