Personal Injury Lawyers For Children
Injuries to children have a lifelong effect on their caregivers and loved ones. The personal injury attorneys at Frenkel & Frenkel in Dallas, Texas work hard for every client but especially take to heart cases where children are hurt or lose their lives. While no one can undo the injuries, financial compensation can help afford the young victim medical care, therapy and educational resources that can make a difference long term.
Some of the cases our lawyers handle involving children include:
- Car accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Birth injuries
- Injuries on poorly maintained property, including burns when apartments have no smoke detectors, falls from unprotected windows and drownings at pools with inadequate security or intrusion alarms
- Defective children’s products such as car seats, cribs, strollers, toys and tainted baby food
- Sexual molestation at a daycare or school
- Private School injuries
- Amusement park ride injuries
- Bounce house injuries
Child Injury Proactiveness
Certainly, growing up requires a degree of learning by trial-and-error and results in some scrapes and bruises as a kid. We cannot prevent every accident but knowing the potential for accidents is always beneficial and might help mitigate needless ones. The more common places of injury are:
- Amusement parks
- Swimming pools
- Bounce Houses
Financial Compensation For Injuries to Children
With a major injury, a child may require daily nursing care for the rest of his or her life. Even with health insurance, families can quickly reach the lifetime coverage limit. Our experienced lawyers and medical experts can help define the true life-long cost of an injury for an insurance company and help the child and family receive compensation.
To schedule a free consultation involving an injury to a child, contact our Dallas attorneys at 1-800-834-0000 or by email.