Dallas Truck Wreck Lawyers
Dallas-Fort Worth is a major north-south and east-west crossroads for 18-wheeler and tractor-trailer traffic. The effects of any miscalculation on the part of a truck driver are greatly magnified because of the sheer weight and volume of the loaded vehicle. Frenkel & Frenkel handles cases involving wrecks caused by local and out-of-town truckers, including those coming from Mexico.
Our Dallas truck wreck lawyers, in concert with a network of attorneys with whom we associate, serve as advocates on behalf of the injured victims and work to uncover the true causes of a wreck, get a clear picture of the nature of the injuries and present a case for full and fair compensation.
When our truck accident attorneys in Dallas and Fort Worth investigate a trucking accident, we often discover key facts such as:
- A trucking company neglecting to provide drivers with safety training
- A truck driver using a cell phone at the time of a wreck
- A driver on the road for more hours than is legally allowed in an attempt to meet delivery schedules
- A trucker speeding or changing lanes without signaling
- A truck driver failing to adjust speed to account for potentially hazardous road conditions such as rain or construction
- A truck driver under the influence of legal or illegal drugs at the time of the accident
- Drivers from the U.S., Mexico or Canada who are underqualified
- Trucks not properly inspected
18-wheeler and tractor-trailer accidents require a specialized knowledge in Federal and State laws that the driver and company must abide by. Frenkel & Frenkel has decades of experience handling these cases and work with some of the best accident reconstructionists to thoroughly investigate the cause of the crash and who was responsible.
If you’ve been in a car accident, please contact Frenkel & Frenkel personal injury lawyers for a free consultation at 1-800-834-0000.